Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Plan on Gas Prices

I know all of us are upset over the $4.18/gal gas lately. I came across Obama's White House blog for my previous post and also found that he posts a weekly address with relevant updates for the public.

This past week's address was about gas prices and his plans to keep clean energy a priority for America's future. He mentions that congress wants to cut 70% of the budget for clean energy in order to save by cutting down on wasteful spending and that he is working to convince them not to.

Cutting back on the one thing that will prevent us from dealing with the same issue down the road is ridiculous. I hope Obama follows through on his statements.

The weekly addresses are short video posts that are only about four minutes. Check out the one I linked to if you want to feel a little bit better about progress on gas prices.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
    Best wishes
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete